Saturday, September 26, 2009

Learn to Hypnotize CD - 3 eBooks for price of 1

KeelyNetIf you have a few minutes, you might want to read my page on hypnosis and all the amazing things associated with its application.

Included is an experience I had when I hypnotized a neighbor kid when I was about 14. As well the hypnotic gaze of snakes, the discovery of 'eyebeams' which can be detected electronically, the Italian Hypnotist Robber who was caught on tape with his eyes glowing as cashiers handed over their money and remembered nothing,

several methods of trance induction and many odd cases, animal catatonia, healing, psychic phenomena, party/stage stunts, including my favorite of negative hallucination where you make your subject NOT see something...much more...if nothing else, its might be a hoot to read. - Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers